Reciprocity Between States

If you completed the RALC route to licensure and then moved to another state, you may need verification of the program that led to your NC Standard Professional Educator’s license.

Please send all requests for verification of completion to the following address:
NC Department of Public Instruction
Licensure Section
6365 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27699-6365