skip to Main Content

CTE Provisional (Restricted)

Plan Overview

A list of colleges/universities offering courses that have been approved by the RALC to satisfy competencies for your plan of study is found on this page. To find approved courses for your Core and/or Licensure Area Competencies, follow the steps below.

  1. Select your Core Competencies and/or CTE Licensure area from the drop-down menus on your left.
  2. Select the college or university where you want to take the class. Approved classes are listed by prefix and course title.

If you prefer to take a course not listed on this site, you must seek written approval from your RALC Director prior to enrollment. Written requests must include the competency you wish to satisfy, the name of the institution where you want to take the course, the course prefix, title, and official description from the institution’s catalog.

Courses must be taken to satisfy empty cells on your plan of study. Your plan of study lists where each competency may be met, such as through a four-year college/university or a community college.

With this in mind, it is important to make a plan for completing the requirements. Since certain courses are not offered each semester, it is important to contact the colleges and universities where you may take the course(s) and find out when and how the courses are offered (face-to-face, online, hybrid, etc.).

Back To Top
×Close search